[nycphp-talk] run my own mail server or use a 3rd party service?

Konstantin K kkrutoi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:01:31 EST 2009

Sorry, I meant to say postfix, not procmail.

I will be hosting the site on multiple dedicated servers.

Again, the emails that need to go out will be stored in various tables
in a database and be processed by scripts that will use the PHP
Swiftmailer package, which uses the postfix MTA.

The emails are all to external domains (like yahoo, gmail, hotmail, etc).

Konstantin