[nycphp-talk] oh how good this list is

David Mintz david at davidmintz.org
Tue Dec 29 10:42:56 EST 2009

Allow me to indulge a little frivolity during this slow year-end period.

I wish I could count the times this list has helped me, not just by
providing answers, but by motivating me to think  harder about the question
before posting. Twice in the past couple of weeks I have actually been
composing the message, preparing to cry out for help, turning back to the
problem in order to describe it succintly and accurately and finish ruling
out various hypotheses as to why "it doesn't work....," when suddenly --
DING!

--
Demand health care for everyone:
http://mobilizeforhealthcare.org/