[nycphp-talk] Corp. and Non-Profit PHP Users for Web

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue Feb 3 07:14:09 EST 2009

Peter Sawczynec wrote:
> If you still know additional high-profile corp. or
> non-profit PHP users that can be added to this list
> below, please reply with your additions.

Hi!

Found by accident that our local museum and planetarium uses PHP as well:
http://www.schenectadymuseum.org/
Best to see when one clicks on the planetarium link.

Or another museum on the other side of the Mohawk:
http://www.esam.org/

And how could I forget the support page I made years ago for Ingersoll-Rand /
Schlage. My replacements made some changes to it, but it uses PHP for the search:
http://irsupport.net/

HTH,

David