[nycphp-talk] Mod_auth_digest/mysql works!

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:18:21 EST 2009

Michelle,
I don't have the time or inclination to go refactoring C code that works,
but I'll gladly make a sourceforge project and see if I can improve the docs
or build process.

I do know enough C to avoid it in favor of a language with a garbage
collector, so if you have some specific improvement I could make without too
much effort I'll give those a go.

Say the word pick a license and I'll make a sourceforge project.

Regards,

Justin Dearing