[nycphp-talk] Mod_auth_digest/mysql works!

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:08:06 EST 2009

I like the syntax of C. I don't like having to malloc memory.

PHP may not have a garbage collector, but I don't have to manually
deallocate memory for the most part. Of course I still have to connect and
disconnect from the database manually, and scrub sql parameters, but its
easier to avoid mistakes in those two situations then you do with malloc and
free.