[nycphp-talk] PHP Compared to Cold Fusion

Ben Sgro ben at projectskyline.com
Thu Feb 5 14:01:33 EST 2009

Hey,

We are moving away from CF. Finding talent is difficult, and what can be
done in CF
can be done CLEANER in a different languages. I'm speaking to the <tag
this <tag that
syntax.

CF does have some nice PDF abilities and has been using "binded" queries
for a long time.

It is more $ because of the cf server - Hey Peter, sounds like we're
doing research for your proposal! -= ]

- Ben