[nycphp-talk] In hind sight

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 6 19:24:11 EST 2009

Bring on McAfee.

Michele

  _____

From: talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org [mailto:talk-bounces at lists.nyphp.org] On
Behalf Of Michele Waldman
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:42 AM
To: 'NYPHP Talk'
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] In hind sight

Sure thing.  My hind sight was wrong.  I definitely needed this
implementation.  I can’t log out in ajax with basic.  I always second guess
myself.  Keeps me in check.

Good news for you guys.  I’m taking vacation to recuperate from the 15-18
hour days I’ve been working on and off over the last 2 ½ months.  I should
be posting for at least a month.

  _____