[nycphp-talk] Call-for-papers: IT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE (New York City)

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Tue Feb 17 16:28:54 EST 2009

> As for it not being appropriate for NYPHP, why not? There is a PHP-related
> topic in the call-for-papers and the conference is in NY.

We need to keep random announcements to an absolute minimum on this list, as
traffic is high as it is.  This also is not an "IT MANAGEMENT" group and the
vast majority of the topics aren't relevant to the group.  Furthermore, the
message looked a lot like spam.

In the future, please check with us first before doing these types of posts.

Thanks,