[nycphp-talk] PHP and Flex

Daniel Max Kestin danielmax at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 00:20:43 EST 2009

Two other bits of information on this topic...

1) I forgot to mention that there are two really helpful videos on Lee
Brimelow's website that helped me learn the basics of amfphp early on:
http://gotoandlearn.com/play?id=78
http://gotoandlearn.com/play?id=79
(he also has this video I have not watched about ZendAMF:
http://gotoandlearn.com/play?id=90)

2) My team just today successfully migrated the server-side portion of our
flex & php application  from a home-grown framework to cakephp.  With
minimal tinkering, we were able to make amfphp work with cake (that after
discovering that it was kind of a pain in the butt to make cake's native amf
system work).  So yah, one more happy story about amfphp.

--Daniel