[nycphp-talk] PHP scripts running in JBoss

Artur Marnik artur at marnik.net
Mon Feb 23 15:42:31 EST 2009

Hi All

In my company we are using Linux servers where we have PHP, mysql and
all other nice stuff. My new manager is a Java guy and he always worked
with Java and his new idea is to move all our stuff to Jboss. There is
only one problem - we don't have enough time to migrate all of our PHP
code to some Java stuff and he wants to install PHP servlet inside jboss
to serve PHP content. Idea is ok but all info I could find in google is
how to do it in Windows :( and all php5servlets that I found are for
windows (php5servlet.dll). Has anyone ever done something similar and
have an idea at least where to start?

Thanks
Artur