[nycphp-talk] PHP scripts running in JBoss

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Mon Feb 23 16:36:33 EST 2009

Hi Artur:

When you want to start a new discussion, you need to make a whole new
email.  Replying to an earlier email makes your discussion show up as
part of the earlier discussion.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 03:42:31PM -0500, Artur Marnik wrote:

> My new manager is a Java guy and he always worked
> with Java and his new idea is to move all our stuff to Jboss.
> he wants to install PHP servlet inside jboss
> to serve PHP content.

Sorry for not really answering your question, but _exactly_ why do they
want to do this?  Seems like they don't know what they're doing.  Adding
needless layers is a really bad idea.

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/