[nycphp-talk] [ANNOUNCE] Second Andromeda hack-a-thon

Kenneth Downs ken at secdat.com
Mon Jan 5 14:10:57 EST 2009

We will be having our second hack-a-thon on Jan 17th here on Long Island.

The focus will be taking our "free" admin screens that work in Firefox
and tweaking them up to work in IE 6 and 7.  We will also start work on
a windows installer.

Location is in East Setauket, Long Island, though we welcome remote
participation as well (except you don't get any free food).

Anybody interested in participating should contact me off-list for more
information.

--
Kenneth Downs
Secure Data Software, Inc.