[nycphp-talk] Non-Profit and Major Corporate PHP Users List

Peter Sawczynec ps at blu-studio.com
Fri Jan 30 23:04:53 EST 2009

I am looking really for a few good name not for profits in the style of

YMCA or Red Cross, etc. Or a big museum or art association.

Yahoo, facebook are very good but I wanted more sensitively focused
co. names related to not for profits.

E.g. Joomla for United Nations is very good.
International Herald Tribune.
NY Botanical Garden.

IBM and Oracle corporate-level support is good

If there are any more co. names I would still take more.

Warmest regards,

Peter Sawczynec
Technology Dir.
blūstudio