[nycphp-talk] Using APC to improve performance.

Konstantin Rozinov krozinov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:40:45 EDT 2009

apc_compile_file() seems to only work if you run it via the webserver.
If you try to run it via the command line, it will fail.

In other words, I have a script that apc_compile_file() a file that
changes often.  Calling that script from the command line fails to
update the cached version.  Calling it through the webserver succeeds.
 I want to avoid using the webserver to call this since these admin
scripts will not be accessible to the public facing webserver.

Have any of you found this to be true as well?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Konstantin