[nycphp-talk] PHP Fileupload problem

Jeff Siegel jeff987654 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 13:42:21 EDT 2009

Donald,

max_execution_time is 1800

Jeff

----- Original Message ----
From: Donald J. Organ IV <dorgan at donaldorgan.com>
To: NYPHP Talk <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:29:56 PM
Subject: Re: [nycphp-talk] PHP Fileupload problem

What is the max_execution_time set to??

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Siegel" <jeff987654 at yahoo.com>
To: "NYPHP Talk" <talk at lists.nyphp.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:29:31 PM

David,

Small file uploads are no problem at all.

Both clients who are having the problem are in business environments. (One is located in New York...the other is in Georgia.)

I'm working out of a home office in New York using Verizon FIOS...the consultant I'm working with (who also doesn't have any problems with the upload) is using a home office in New York and Cablevision.

A head scratcher...no?

Jeff