[nycphp-talk] Do any URL Shortening services have an https accessiable url?

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 07:01:26 EDT 2009

Jake,

I checked out the service last night. You can hook it up to your own
domain, and its run locally by a bunch of programmers from Brooklyn.

The bad part is that it seems you can only track urls from your own
custom domain. However, the whole point of url shortening for a
service like this is to obfuscate the url. So I would have to buy yet
another domain besiges http://www.lmsotfy.com ,http://www.lmsftfy.com
, or http://www.lmsutfy.com

Regards,

Justin Dearing