[nycphp-talk] Learned one CMS and want to move on.

Brent Baisley brenttech at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 16:19:52 EDT 2009

Congrats, you have job security!

One rarely learns all there is to know about a piece of software.
Drupal is written in PHP, why not learn PHP? Write some plugins or
even submit code for inclusion into Drupal.

Knowing Drupal isn't going to qualify you for other projects, only
Drupal projects. Knowing PHP will qualify you for much more.

I'm actually in the opposite role you are, I know PHP and am getting
pushed in Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla.

Brent Baisley