[nycphp-talk] Best Cell Phone for a PHP Programmer

Jake McGraw jmcgraw1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:20:09 EDT 2009

As a PHP developer I'm assuming you make web applications? That is,
apps that will see the light of day in the form of a public web
application? Perhaps for a bunch of clients? Those clients will most
likely have an iPhone and they'll be none too pleased to see your web
application rendering incorrectly in mobile Safari. Go for the iPhone.

- jake