[nycphp-talk] stopping comment spam with PHP

Daniel Horning dan.horning at planetnoc.com
Tue Jun 2 17:43:08 EDT 2009

A quick aside to the nature of IntenseDebate

They give you access in a database to all your comments - during the beta I had it setup to autobackup the comments once approved to my blog.

--
Dan Horning

American Digital Services - Where you are only limited by imagination.
dan.horning at planetnoc.com :: http://www.americandigitalservices.com
1-518-444-0213 x502 . toll free 1-800-863-3854 . fax 1-888-474-6133
15 Third Street, PO Box 746, Troy, NY 12180 (by appointment only)