[nycphp-talk] stopping comment spam with PHP

Konstantin Rozinov krozinov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:49:55 EDT 2009

Thanks guys for the info and links.  I will check out akismet and Disqus.

I also found this article, which was a simple explanation of some
techniques using hidden fields:
http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=676

I'll let you all know if I find anything interesting regarding this topic.

Konstantin