[nycphp-talk] stopping comment spam with PHP

Konstantin Rozinov krozinov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 14:52:19 EDT 2009

mollom.com looks interesting because they also offer a dedicated
high-availability solution whereby you can host their service on your
own servers, especially if you've got the traffic.  Thanks for that
link!

Basically, I'm looking into Akismet and Mollom at this point.  Very
interested in the dedicated, high-availability, and high performance
solutions for comment spam.