[nycphp-talk] Periodic Browsercam.com group availability

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 19:54:43 EDT 2009

For those of you that want to join my browsercam.com group, I have space
available.  There's 2 of us, so I have 10 slots open.

It's roughly $40/mo for a regular membership.  It's like $60 bucks for a one
time temporary use.

To join my group it's like $50/year.  I'll look up the specifics later.
Like $50 give or take a buck or two.

What can you do with browsercam? View screen shots of your developed
websites in browsers you don't have installed on your computer.

I don't need it right now.  But, even if you only need it once a year, you
already have a membership, so you don't have to sign up and you save $10
bucks, so when you're busy working it will save you time in getting on with
the development.  How many times have you thought, "I wonder what it looks
like in IE6?"  So, join a group now.

Email me directly if you're interested.

Margaret Michele Waldman

Sovereign Sites L.L.C.