[nycphp-talk] Periodic Browsercam.com group availability

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Wed Jun 3 20:24:47 EDT 2009

Don't work you aren't raining on my parade.  It's more like a trail of tears
for me.  (If you don't know what a trail of tears is then you can Yahoo!
It.)

I've had problems with running virtual machines on my computer.  The last
time I tried it failed on me and I didn't have more time to look into it.

Using this website saves me from having a ton of more software loaded on my
one overloaded ancient pc.

I don't need it extensively so it's a good solution for me.  If I was doing
more heavy css testing I might have to consider something else, but it fits
my needs of periodic testing.  If you have a group subscription then the
price is nominal.

Plus, I don't test one at a time.  I select many browsers at once and in
renders them all about 15 minutes later, while I'm doing something else.

If there's a specific problem, then I can put my attention to it.

Michele