[nycphp-talk] Management class for CSV files

Damion Hankejh (ingk) d at ingk.com
Mon Jun 8 09:51:36 EDT 2009

Hi Justin,  I should have left exception handling out (it is the least
important, though I'd like some handling around file access errors).

I want to import CSV files for a given month (file formats are identical),
concatenate their contents (without including headers from each file), and
output the concatenated CSV file to disk.  I do not need to alter data in
the files, nor perform any type checking.