[nycphp-talk] Changing your site look - What is the norm

Fernando Gabrieli fgabrieli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:50:05 EDT 2009

- free
- easy to use
- helpful for people

i agree with all of these

i agree also that spam is not a good tool anymore and could cause a very
very fast ban in google servers

but we are missing something yet, where do the 1,000,000 impressions (if
they have that amount, which i guess they have or had) come from?

1. do they come from a growing site in time ? if that is the case i think
the only answer to this is: craiglist was finished in the -correct- time and
space. I dont believe they were able to predict this

2. if not, how did they get so many visitors ?

best
fernando