[nycphp-talk] look for CTO / Sr PHP Developer

chad qian nynj.tech at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:47:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

Please feel free to contact my friend directly if you have interest.

Thanks!

chad

Hands on CTO / Sr PHP Developer for Award Winning Real Estate Platform

CEO of a small, established real estate services company seeks high stamina PHP guru who wants to take ownership of the development process of a next generation real estate services platform in a sane but urgent manner. (OK – so our platform isn’t built yet and hasn’t won awards, but we have been recognized as thought leaders in our field, and with your development talents, we expect to build an award winning platform.)  You will be working with one other developer.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum three years in database design.
- Highly proficient in LAMP development (Linux, Apache, MySQL5, PHP5).
- Knowledge in OOP, Ajax/JavaScript and JavaScript framework experience (i.e. jQuery).
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT is a plus
- Knowledge of Cold Fusion (our legacy system which we will export our information) is a plus
- Real estate experience and/or social networking is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.

We are looking for a candidate who wants to throw himself/herself into this works, has a desire to build something that makes an impact, is comfortable putting in long hours. You should be quick to grasp business model concepts, be resourceful, take initiative and have a get the job done attitude.

This is a full time inhouse position. Please describe your previous experience very specifically, and provide links to former work and code samples.

Compensation is salary plus bonus.

Cheers,

LaLa Wang
MLX