[nycphp-talk] Cookie

Michele Waldman mmwaldman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 19 10:19:04 EDT 2009

Don't worry, I don't use the cookie for login authentication.

My client wanted a link "back to account" on the public pages when the user
is logged in.

Since $REMOTE_USER wasn't available in the public realm, I was only going to
use the cookie for that link.

I wound up using a session variable instead, but was wondering what I had
done wrong.

Michele

  _____