[nycphp-talk] .... speaking of Drupal

Hans Zaunere lists at zaunere.com
Fri Mar 27 11:29:11 EDT 2009

> > > Maybe we ought to have a NYPHP Drupal SIG/email llist. Doncha think?
> >
> > I think this is a good idea, so long as there is interest.
> >
> > Any other yays?  I can have it setup today.
>
> Ok, that's enough feedback for me...

> I'll get an announce out as well.

Ok, this is all set - let me know if anyone runs into any problems with the
list.  Who's going to make the first post? :)

And while on this topic, I'll remind everyone that we're happy to form other
project related SIGs.

Wordpress
b2evolution
CakePHP
others...?

If anyone is part of an existing meet-up/group and would like to work
together, or would like to see a new SIG created, just let us know.