[nycphp-talk] Implementing Version Control

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:57:22 EDT 2009

As a small business owner, I am fairly able to manage projects with
just three server environments -- development, testing, production.
But the days of that working effectively are quickly coming to an end
as I increase the number of subcontractors.

I've used Tortoise in the past, but that was when everyone on the team
was on the same network, in the same building. So I am familiar with
how version control works.

But my needs today are different. I need to provide access to people
in various locations, different operating systems and need to be able
to keep it all together and not create a huge mess.

Any recommendations?

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications