[nycphp-talk] Implementing Version Control

y2rob at aol.com y2rob at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 12:17:25 EDT 2009

 well there's another point i'd like to bring up with github, there is a search within it so if your project is public, you can share and get project libraries to help you in your development.? so think of it as being a code repository/sourceforge all in one.? also you can plug into git pretty easy for distribution of your code via command line.? we commit files to git and have a propogation script that runs to distribute these files across our cluster, it's pretty sweet.

~rob