[nycphp-talk] Implementing Version Control

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Mon Mar 30 19:32:17 EDT 2009

Paul A Houle wrote:
>    My understanding is that GUI clients for git are currently pretty
> immature,  particularly on Windows,  which might be a problem for some.

I find that the GitExtensions for Windows already do the trick. But my
experience is bare bones and I am happy if I can check in and check out. If
looking for something I'd see that you get sth like a plugin for the
development environment in use. I even found that the port of git itself to
Windows works fine.

David