[nycphp-talk] Using APC to improve performance.

Konstantin Rozinov krozinov at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:02:28 EDT 2009

Thanks for the tips Che and Tom.  I will try the debugging tools to
see where the bottlenecks are.  I've got apc.stat set to 0, but the
largest # of includes in the application is only about 8 in some
files, so I wouldn't expect it to make that much of difference, but
every little bit counts :)

I found these presentations, which have some good pointers, but lack a
lot of details.  Sample code or pseudo-code would've been nice to see:
http://tekrat.com/talks_files/openweb2008/apc@facebook.pdf
http://www.scribd.com/doc/4069180/Caching-Performance-Lessons-from-Facebook

Konstantin