[nycphp-talk] unit testing, was Survey: Development environment....

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Thu May 7 10:22:37 EDT 2009

Well, let's hope you don't have any heart attacks soon! however, I do
wonder how you *real* developers get specs and requirements? Are they
that loose until you build and the client says "that's not what I wanted"?

Is there room or time for better requirements gathering up front so you
save time down the road? That seems to be part of the TDD process; your
requirements specify the tests. Or do I not get it?

Leam