[nycphp-talk] ini_set and file_get_contents

Leam Hall leam at reuel.net
Thu May 7 10:26:40 EDT 2009

Brent, you are a wonderful person! No matter what Hans, Mitch, David,
and maybe a few others say...    :)

Wasn't able to change anything that would allow file_get_contents but
the curl code you provided works like a charm! This is a growth point
for me so it's nice to be successful for a change.

Thanks!

Leam