[nycphp-talk] [0T] Verizon FIOS -- comments?

Rolan Yang rolan at omnistep.com
Fri May 15 15:15:32 EDT 2009

Cablevision isn't bad.. it depends on the density of "high use"
customers in your area. I noticed several times this winter, when the
neighborhood was snowed in, the throughput went to crap. All other times
my downstream is about 13Mbps, upstream 1.5Mbps.  They block port 80,
443, 1080 and 25, but you can still run your ssh on 22 and http on a
different port.

~Rolan