[nycphp-talk] W2K3 + apache+ php + mysql

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Fri May 22 14:21:31 EDT 2009

OK,

I do not know what to do next.  This are errors from the apache log:
-----------------------
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'D:\\php5\\ext\\php_mysql.dll' - The specified procedure could not be
found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'D:\\php5\\ext\\php_mysqli.dll' - The specified procedure could not be
found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library
'D:\\php5\\ext\\php_oci8.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n
in Unknown on line 0

The dll's are on the D:\php5\ext directory.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks,

Nestor ;-)