[nycphp-talk] PHP 5 Interfaces

Guilherme Blanco guilhermeblanco at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:40:40 EDT 2009

The main purpose of interface is to have a well defined and correctly
implemented fluent interface between 2 code pieces.

If you want to have a particular method as invisible to other classes,
I'd suggest you to create an abstract class that trigger errors on
each protected function. Remember that protected functions when
overloaded can continue as protected OR as public.

Cheers,