[nycphp-talk] testfest report

Daniel Convissor danielc at analysisandsolutions.com
Wed May 27 15:54:45 EDT 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I've been asked to brief the group about the PHP TestFest held this past
Saturday.

Most importantly, the six of us had fun.  It took a while for me to to
get everyone up to speed with the whole phpt thing, but once we got
going, it was rewarding.

We focused on ext/dom/document.c, which should now have nearly everything
covered with basic tests, plus there are some variations.  I'm looking
forward to seeing the new code coverage output. :)

There's talk of NYPHP hosting testing activities on a more regular basis.
We'll keep you posted.

Thanks,

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/