[nycphp-talk] PHP accelerator

Néstor rotsen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:24:59 EST 2009

I have tried APC on 2 different windows servers (windows 2003 and windows
XP)
but it failed in both machines.
I am using php 5.2.9 and php 5.3 together with apache2.2

dowmload the php_apc.dll for php 5.2.9 and for php 5.3 I could not find
a php_apc.dll so I used the php_apc.dll for php 5.2.10.  Apparently they
have
not php_apc.dll binaries for php 5.3.

I am creating a Drupal site and it is slow.  I did already all the
recommendations
by Drupal to speed up Drupal, but is still slow but faster than it used to
be.
I read about APC and eaccelerator, so I just wanted to try to improve the
speed
because Drupal is slow monster.  BTW I tried eaccelerator but it did not
work plus
plus I read that it is not being main tained anymore.

Thanks,

Nestor :-)