[nycphp-talk] joomla configuration

Brian O'Connor gatzby3jr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 13:08:30 EST 2009

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, there was something wrong with the phpMyAdmin
setup on the server.

I changed the md5 hash of the password to what you gave me (as well as other
strings as well), but I'm getting an incorrect username / password.

Is there something else in the user table that would prevent the admin from
logging in?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian O'Connor