[nycphp-talk] Hiring Lead Software Developer / Funded NYC startup (pre-approved announcement)

Brandon Kessler brandon at ChallengePost.com
Wed Nov 11 10:43:38 EST 2009

This is a pre-approved announcement:

ChallengePost, a fast-growing and funded NYC-based web startup, is
looking for a lead software developer. This is a partner level,
salaried position with significant equity.

ChallengePost is where individuals or organizations go when they want
something that doesn't exist, so they can challenge the world to make
it or do it. We have big ambitions. We value those who can execute and
self-manage. In addition to technical skills we like creativity and a
passion for delivering a great user experience.

Requirements include:

- Excellent knowledge of PHP 5
- Extensive DB/SQL skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience programming scalable web applications
- Some front-end experience a plus

Please send resume and cover letter to brandon at challengepost.com and stephen at challengepost.com