[nycphp-talk] Weird forum feature I'd like

Gary Mort garyamort at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 17:18:53 EST 2009

I had considered that, but I couldn't think of a way that site owners could
maintain absolute control over the propogation of their lists.

This seems to call for a central repository.... wheras I don't want any
central repository.

Now, I know at the base level, Usenet works in just the opposite view, where
admins have complete control - but I don't know if there are any user
friendly admin tools for usenet[I know I can admin it....just not sure if it
ever came into the GUI age of admin]