[nycphp-talk] [nycbug-talk] OT: SVN problem

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Thu Oct 8 15:43:34 EDT 2009

OK, I'm not really understanding what's going on here anymore.

Here's something I did:

oak$ svn merge -r 22:23 trunk/ branches/stable/
--- Merging r23 into 'branches/stable':
    C branches/stable/application/controllers/a/privs.php
Summary of conflicts:
   Tree conflicts: 1
oak$ svn stat
       C branches/stable/application/controllers/a/privs.php
       >   local edit, incoming delete upon merge
oak$

I don't understand.  All I did in revision 22:23 was delete the privs.php
file.  Why is it saying it's a conflict?  It should just be deleting it
also when I merge.

Or does it think the delete is a conflict even though it's supposed to do
that.