[nycphp-talk] Arrays out of a file and back in?

Allen Shaw allen at TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com
Tue Oct 20 18:15:33 EDT 2009

Leam Hall wrote:
> Down the road I'll get this going in a database, but at the moment I'm
> stuck using flat files to store multi-dimensional array data. So I
> have a file that gets imported, is used and potentially changed, and
> then needs to be written back to a file if any data changed.
>
> Is there a good way to do this other than just iterate through each
> array?
If by "do this" you mean to see if the array changed, what about
array_diff()?

--
Allen Shaw
TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com

"Data Management, Web Applications, and the Meaning of Life"

allen at TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com
Phone: (903)361-7429 ("361-SHAW")
Fax:   (253)276-8711
http://www.TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com