[nycphp-talk] using PHP to import large-ish SQL into mysql

Damion Hankejh d at ingk.com
Wed Oct 21 09:08:42 EDT 2009

Sounds familiar to an issue I had with uninformative 500 Internal Server
errors -- my script was timing out.  Check your max script execution time
with:

echo ini_get('max_execution_time');

Extend it with:

set_time_limit($seconds); // has no effect if running safe_mode

---
Damion Hankejh | hankejh.com