[nycphp-talk] looking for developers who believe in APIs and good karma

P. Ju (朱漢璇) pjlists at pobox.com
Thu Oct 22 12:03:10 EDT 2009

BTW - the survey had a glitch for me (Firefox on Mac) that garbled and
didn't allow me to enter text for "other" on sources for API info that
would move me to use them. I wanted to enter-it doesn't matter where I
found out from or who it's from, what matters is that it fits my needs
and is robust.

PJ