[nycphp-talk] Off the shelp CMS w/o the layout?

PHProx nycfug_org at dynamicink.com
Fri Oct 23 01:58:24 EDT 2009

While not technically a CMS, the wiki component in the Vork framework
(http://www.Vork.us) provides full control over the layout and can be
utilized as a basic CMS to create/edit/remove pages, log/revert changes and
enter data in either a WYSIWYG-textbox or standard textarea with WYSIWYG
live-preview. Vork tools all output valid XHTML 1.1, including the WYSIWYG
tools.