[nycphp-talk] Need help understanding NULL

Kristina D. H. Anderson ka at kacomputerconsulting.com
Fri Sep 4 17:37:54 EDT 2009

>     Well,  last I heard the player's union was insisting that players
> should be allowed to take amphetamines during the game so they don't
> fall asleep.  Maybe someday they'll provide amphetamines to the fans
as
> well...

Fans don't need amphetamines.  Being a Mets fan, I can tell you it's so
agitating watching their games ... almost as agitating as their
management press conferences... that it should come with a
warning "Limit Caffeine Use While Viewing This Product."

And as for Yankees fans, half of them will need to be sedated and
deprogrammed after they royally flame out in the playoffs again next
month.

As for the players, this time of year especially, I bet every game
starts to feel like a day game after a night game, and we all know how
that goes...I guess a few million bucks a year just isn't enough to
keep them awake.

Kristina