[nycphp-talk] losing session with IE8 only

Michael Southwell michael.southwell at nyphp.com
Wed Sep 9 09:48:50 EDT 2009

I'm in an odd situation where I'm losing my session but only with IE8
and only with PHP 5.2.6, not with any other browsers and not on my dev
server with 5.3.0.

The controller script starts a session, sets a session variable,
instantiates an object, and calls a method, about as simple as it can
get. But the session variable is lost when the method runs. I can work
around this by passing session vars around as parameters, but
obviously that's a crappy solution.

Any ideas?

--
Michael Southwell