[nycphp-talk] Undelete mysql records

Allen Shaw allen at TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com
Thu Apr 15 12:46:33 EDT 2010

Nicholas Hart wrote:
> I'm now trying to restore missing data from a prior date using binlogs
> but cannot seem to get this to load.  Anyone familiar with restoring
> data from  binlogs?  Thanks.
Hi Nick,

I've restored data in this way many times, as I'm sure have others on
this list.   I'd be happy to offer some tips on getting the results
you're looking for.

What have you tried so far, and what results are you getting?

This page is a good starting point, though you may have reviewed it already:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/mysqlbinlog.html

- Allen

--
Allen Shaw
TwoMiceAndAStrawberry.com

"Excellence in Web software development and design"